Make DermaSensor™ Your New Assistant for Skin Cancer Care
A handheld, point-and-click device that assesses skin lesions for cancer risk in under 30 seconds.
Enabling Early Detection Through Non-Invasive Optical Spectroscopy
Simple Design. Effortless Application
- Intuitive on-screen user interface guides you step-by-step through the evaluation
- Activate a recording using either the touch-screen interface or conveniently positioned side buttons
Non-Invasive Sub-Millimetre Analysis
- Light-emitting tip gently and painlessly touches the surface of the skin and receives cellular and subcellular data from below the skin surface
- Precision optics within the tip capture pathological irregularities from a skin lesion as small as 2.5mm
Always at Your Side
- The handheld unit charges wirelessly in the desktop base
- Secure wireless connectivity allows you to transfer data between device and DermaSensor's companion software
- The small footprint and ergonomic design of the device allows it to be set up on your desk in minutes. No wall-mount installation or hardware required.
DermaSensor May Help You To:
- Detect more of your patients' skin cancer
- Make more confident decisions
- Extend lesion evaluation to other trained team members
- Avoid benign excisions with poor reimbursement rates and unnecessary morbidity
- Improve your practice's image by incorporating new and innovative technology
- Increase revenue by introducing a value-based skin health service with out of pocket contributions by patients
DermaSensor Is Built for the Front Lines
Enabling Healthcare Professionals
Australians usually consult a General Practitioner (GP) to conduct skin health examinations, in part due to unavailability of specialists. But early diagnosis in primary care is often hampered by limited consultation time. Still, GPs undertake more than 1 million consultations for skin cancer annually.
GPs are at the front line of skin cancer detection for most Australians. DermaSensor will help you better assess identified skin lesions and determine whether patients need additional clinical care. All trained members of the healthcare team will be able to benefit from the device's simple-to-use design. Detecting cancer at an earlier stage holds the potential to save lives, and our device provides a quicker route to identifying skin cancer risk.
Make more informed decisions with the help of DermaSensor’s adjunctive decision support tool
99% of all skin cancer is curable if detected early. Our device has the potential to equip frontline providers to quickly and effectively check for all common types of skin cancer (melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma).