Make DermaSensor™ Your New Assistant For Skin Cancer Care
- Rapid, non-invasive skin cancer assessment by any trained team member
- Objective result can improve your clinical decisions and confidence
- Improve your skin cancer detection by 13% as demonstrated in a study with 57 GPs
- Can help avoid benign excisions with unnecessary morbidity and poor reimbursement
Explore the device that simplifies skin cancer evaluationGet started for free
DermaSensor May Help You To:
- Make better and more confident decisions
- Detect 93% of skin cancer while avoiding up to 37% of benign excisions which have unnecessary morbidity
- Augment your typical skin assessment routine and increase your reimbursement level
- Increase revenue by introducing a value-based skin health service with out of pocket contributions by patients
- Improve your practice’s image by incorporating new and innovative technology
Assess the patient's lesions to identify those visually suggestive of skin cancer for which an objective risk assessment would be helpful.
Use DermaSensor to analyze those lesions of concern to receive an "Investigate Further" or "Monitor" result for each lesion
Counsel your patient on next steps, such as further investigating the lesion through a biopsy or specialist referral, or just monitoring the lesion having ruled out the need for an immediate biopsy or referral.